I’m a little buried under with paperwork for our building company, a campaign I’m working on for our school auxiliary, a toddler whose become very demanding of my time of late and a billion other things I need to be doing but keep getting distracted from actually doing.
So I’m taking a little break from blogging for two to three weeks and will only be ducking in and out of social media until I get everything back under control. See here for a further explanation of why my life is so nutty!
But because I know you’re going to miss me so much I’ve left you with some of my favourite posts from my archives:
- Our eventful 10th wedding anniversary trip
- My bid for Olympic glory
- Tales of driving woe
- Help for my future daughter-in-law
And here are my most popular posts:
- Things that should have been invented
- Things that should never had been invented
- Scary soccer mum’s
- When things don’t work
- Miss Princess’ unscheduled haircut
- A midlife crisis is on its way
See you on the other side!